제1조 본 약관의 적용
- 1. Accommodation contracts with hotels and related contracts shall be as provided under this Agreement and any matters not specified in this Agreement shall be by statute or custom.
- 2. For credit card reservations, the hotel shall comply with the terms and conditions of the agreement between the credit card company and the hotel merchant.
- 3. The hotel may comply with the terms of the agreement without prejudice to the provisions of all the terms and conditions, to the extent that it does not violate the purpose of the terms, laws, or customs.
Article 2. Rejection of Accommodation
Hotels may refuse to provide accommodations if
- 1. If the lodging request is not in accordance with this agreement
- 2. If the room is not available due to full booking
- 3. If the customer who intends to stay is in violation of the laws and customs of public accommodations or public order
- 4. If the customer is clearly recognized as a patient with an epidemic disease
- 5. If it is recognized that the guest may carry or enter with dangerous drugs
- 6. Failure of facilities due to natural disasters or inability to comply with accommodation for other force majeure reasons;
- 7. If it is deemed impossible to stay as prescribed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea
Article 3. Registering Personal Information
If the hotel receives a reservation prior to the stay date, the hotel may require the following instructions from the applicant for the reservation
- 1. Name, gender, passport or resident registration number, nationality, address and contact information
- 2. Any other hotel deemed necessary
Article 4. Deposit
- 1. The hotel may ask the customer to pay the full or partial amount of the accommodation charge as a deposit.
- 2. The hotel only guarantees the reservations that have already been paid.
- 3. The deposit in paragraph 1 shall be paid as a penalty if it falls under the provisions set out in Article 5 and shall be returned if there is any balance.
However, if a credit card is used without a reservation, the credit card company shall be charged a penalty corresponding to the provisions set out in Article 5.
- 4. The hotel notifies the customer of the reservation by credit card or cancellation of the reservation.
Article 5. Cancellation of Reservation
The hotel may claim a penalty as listed below if the applicant for the reservation has terminated all or part of the reservation.
- 1. 고객이 확인되지 않거나 예약이 숙박 날짜 에 취소하는 경우 1박 요금이 보장 된 예약에 대해 부과 됩니다.
- 2. 취소 규정 : 투숙일 기준 6일 전 취소 시 무료 취소, Cancellation 3 to 5 days before check-in: 50% of the rate, Cancellation 1 to 2 days before check-in: 70% of the rate,
당일 취소 시 100% 발생
- 3. Cancellation on the day of the stay: 100%
- 4. The cancellation fee in paragraphs 2 and 3 shall not be claimed if the customer is not at fault for not arriving on time,
such as due to the cancellation or delay of a ship, flight or other form of public transportation.
Article 6. Reservation Refusal
- 1. Except as otherwise provided, the hotel may refuse accommodation if
- 1) It is recognized as applicable to paragraphs 3 to 7 of Article 2
- 2) If the stipulations of Article 3 are not specified even though they are required.
- 3) Payment of the required deposit in Article 4 (1) is not paid by the deadline
- 2. The hotel shall refund the deposit already paid if the accommodation or accommodation reservation is refused according to the provisions of 1) and 2) above.
Article 7. Accommodation Registration
Guests must register at the front desk of the hotel on the day of their stay with the following:
- 1. Article 3
- 2. Foreign passport holders must present their passport and visa
- 3. Room fee and stay duration check
- 4. Name of the company and the travel purpose
- 5. Checking the departure date and time
- 6. Other matters deemed necessary under law and for the hotel;
Article 8: Check-in and Check-out
The time that the guest arrives at the hotel and completes the procedure for the stay (called 'check-in time') shall be after 3 pm.
The time of leaving the room for departure (called 'check-out time') shall be before 11:00 am.
If the guest does not check out before 11 am, charges will be added as listed below.
- 1. By 6 pm: 50% of the daily room rate
- 2. 2. After 6:00 pm: Full day room rate
Article 9. Payment of Charges
- 1. The payment shall be made by cash, traveler's check, credit card or deed recognized by the hotel before the guest departs or at the front desk upon request.
- 2. The accommodation rate can be requested from the day the guest arrives and starts to use the room. In this case, the guest will pay a deposit of 20% of the accommodation fee.
Article 10. Complying with the Rules of Use
1. The hotel guests shall comply with the rules of use set forth in the hotel.
Article 11. Refusal of Stay Extension
The hotel may refuse accommodation in the following cases, even during the guest‘s period of stay.
- 1. When deemed to be applicable to paragraphs 3 to 7 of Article 2
Article 12. Accommodation Liability
- 1. Responsibility for the hotel accommodation starts when the guests register at the front desk of the hotel and enter the room.
When the guests take their belongings and vacate the room, the responsibility ends.
- 2. The customer shall be responsible for the damage or loss of supplies or facilities in the guest‘s room during the stay,
and the compensation shall be paid in accordance with the compensation provisions set out by the hotel.
- 3. The hotel is not responsible for any accidents caused by the guest‘s failure to comply with the rules of use provided by the hotel.
- 4. If the hotel cannot provide the guest with accommodations after guaranteeing the accommodation,
the hotel will arrange an accommodation of the same grade or reimburse the customer 200% of the reservation deposit.